Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wondering. . .

. . .how things would have turned out if I'd been reading Rumi in that bathroom line at the SunCo Station. (See "Look Out Jane, I Have Boots!" post.)

Or would there have been something more appropriate to read? "Les Miserables", perhaps?

Things would have definitely been different if I'd been listening to the soundtrack of "O Brother, Where Art Thou" on my iPod.

Isn't it amazing and wonderful and fabulous how changing the tiniest detail can completely alter a whole structure? And how each of us brings a different view to the same event?

So now I'm wondering what story my Illustrated Muscle Men are telling about meeting me. I hope it's one that makes them laugh, and gives them hope on their journey.

Go create your own story, or help someone change theirs (if they want you to!). The world's full of possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment